We offer 300+ TLD options for your domain
Jack redesigned our website for our electrical company that had started to not work. We are very pleased with the results so far. It looks professional and appealing to the eye.
Easily manage every aspect of your domain
All of your domains can be managed directly from your Zomex account. We give you complete access to your domains which include the ability to manage:
- A Records
- Email Forwarding
- URL Forwarding
- Register Lock
- Privacy Protection
- EPP code
Why Choose Zomex?
Just some of the reasons that make Zomex the best choice for registering your domain
11 Years Domain Experience
We have been providing domain registration since 2009 and actually launched as a web hosting/domains provider, adding our web design services later.
VAT Free Domains
The majority of our clients are from outside of the UK. This means that while our UK income is under the VAT fresh-hold you can save up to 20% with VAT free domains.
No Hidden Costs
We have heard too many stories about local providers constantly increasing renewal prices or creating large invoices for unnecessary addons. At Zomex we are very up-front with pricing.
We are passionate about providing affordable domain registration to local businesses. At Zomex we feel that we provide one of the best value and feature-rich domain services in Kent.
Kent Based Support
We have been providing domain registration for over 11 years. During that time we have answered over 10,000 support tickets and have achieved an overall feedback rating of 9.7/10.
What is a domain?
A domain is the "official" word for a website URL. For example zomex.co.uk, google.com, facebook.com, example.net are all domain names. A domain name is used to identify your business on the web so it is an important part of your online presence. A website that can be accessed online is made up of a domain name (website address) which points to web hosting (the server where your website files are stored). Domain names come in many different extensions for example .com is the most popular type of domain name. .co.uk is the extension primarily designed for and used by UK based businesses.
Buying a domain is very easily with Zomex. All you need to do is search for your domain(s), if available you will be able to add the domain to your cart and select the amount of years you want to register it for. You will receive an email when your renewal date is coming up.
Here are some tips to buying the right domain for your business
- .com is generally the best domain option and .co.uk is a very good choice for a UK based business
- It can be a smart decision to protect your chosen name ideally owning both the .com and .co.uk
- Make sure that your name is unique, easily pronounceable and easy to spell
- Both short branded names (e.g zomex.co.uk) and keyword heavy (e.g allelectricalwork.co.uk) names can work very well
Yes, by ordering with Zomex you have complete control over your domain including the ability to move it to another company. For example you could list your domain on a marketplace such as BrandBucket and then transfer the domain to the new owner once sold.
Yes, you can easily transfer your domain to Zomex. The process is very easy:
- First login to your existing domain registrar. Enable the unlock domain setting, this allows your domain to be transfered
- Request the EPP (transfer code) code for your domain. Your domain registrar should have instructions on how to request the EPP code
- Create your transfer order with Zomex. During checkout you will need to add your EPP code
- Check the email that is set as the contact for your domain. You will receive an email with a link to confirm the tranfer
- You will be notified by email once your domain has successfully been moved to your Zomex account
When you purchase a domain you have the option to register it for 1 - 5 years (or longer upon request). A domain is renewed on a per year basis, you will receive an email notification when your domain is getting close to the renewal date.